Brow Lift – Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide & Gold Coast
An Eyebrow Lift can dramatically improve the look of your face for a more youthful appearance.
Some quick facts about Brow Lifts
- The Brow Lift procedure can smooth out fine lines in the forehead, create more defined and symmetrical eyebrows, and tighten loose skin
Non-surgical Brow Lift
- Uses injectable muscle relaxants and/or a Dermal Fillers
- The shape of the brow is determined by the site of injection
- Is basically a painless “walk in/walk out” procedure
Surgical Brow Lift
- Two options: IGuide Brow Lift and Endoscopic Surgical Brow Lift
- The IGuide Brow Lift is a minimally invasive walk-in walk-out treatment and doesn’t have the downtime of a traditional brow lift.
- The IGuide Brow Lift is performed under mild sedation and local anaesthetic.
- Patients can return to normal activities within 2-3 days* after the treatment.
- The IGuide Brow Lift provides visible and real results through a gentle procedure, without cutting the skin. There is minimal bruising and scarring which will resolve within 1-2 weeks. You might also experience puffy eyes for about 1 week*.
- The costs vary between $6,000 and $8,000, including all theatre and anaesthetic costs.
- The Endoscopic Brow Lift is done by our plastic surgeon. Is carried out under general anaesthetic and most commonly involves an overnight stay. The final expected result will be visible within a few months*. Main complication is a temporary decreased sensation in the forehead.
- You can discuss with your doctor each available method and the most suitable for you.
*Disclaimer – results may vary from patient to patient
You can discuss with your doctor each available method and the most suitable for you
What is a Brow Lift?
An eyebrow lift can smooth out fine lines in the forehead, create more defined and symmetrical eyebrows, and tighten loose skin. The combined result of treating the brow and forehead area creates a lift for a refreshed and more youthful appearance. A brow lift can be achieved using a variety of treatment methods:
- Non Surgical Brow Lift: the brow area is treated with injectable muscle relaxants and/ or dermal fillers.
- Surgical Brow Lift: the brow and forehead can be treated using the cutting edge iGuide Brow Lift procedure or with a traditional Endoscopic Brow Lift.
Non Surgical Brow Lift
Eyebrows can be lifted via non surgical techniques either through an injectable muscle relaxants and/or a dermal fillers. The shape of the brow and the lift you get is determined by where the product is placed. If the product is placed on the outside of the brow you will get a lift that raises the outside of the brow. If you put product on the inside of the brow, you get a lift from the inside of the brow. The middle of the brow can be raised by putting product in the middle part of the brow. If a eyebrow lift is needed in all areas, product can be placed across the whole brow.
Does a Non Surgical Brow Lift hurt?
An eyebrow lift using an injectable muscle relaxant is a very simple and painless procedure. A few tiny injections are placed around the brow area. These look like very tiny mosquito bites and will clear in half an hour (*Results may vary from patient to patient). It is a simple “walk in/walk out” procedure and you can go back to work straight away.
Eyebrow shapes that can be achieved with Non Surgical Brow Lifts and the iGuide Brow Lift
*Results may vary from patient to patient
*Results may vary from patient to patient
iGuide Surgical Brow Lift
The iGuide Brow Lift is a minimally invasive procedure offering dramatic results without the downtime of a traditional brow lift. For more information on the cutting edge iGuide Brow Lift please click here. For the traditional Endoscopic Brow Lift please keep reading.
Endoscopic Surgical Brow Lift
Brows can also be lifted via a surgical technique called an Endoscopic Brow Lift ( commonly simply refered to as a Brow Lift). This traditional Brow Lift involves rejuvenation of the forehead and eyebrows. It aims to compensate for the gradual lowering of the brow position that occurs with ageing, in men and women. The pattern of ageing is somewhat different depending on hereditary characteristics, but it is also different between the two sexes. The Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift is aimed at restoring a more youthful brow shape and a forehead lift.
What is involved in an Endoscopic Brow Lift?
It is performed through several small incisions in the hair behind the hairline. The dissection is assisted with the use of an endoscope, hence the name.This procedure is carried out under general anaesthetic and most commonly involves an overnight stay.
What happens after an Endoscopic Brow Lift?
Expect some bruising around the forehead and possible headaches for the first few days after a traditional Brow Lift. It is wise to limit the activity levels in order to keep the bruising under control.
The position of the eyebrows starts a little higher than the end-result, but will usually settle within the first few months. The main risks related to this type of procedure are decreased sensation in the forehead which is most commonly temporary.
How do I know which Brow Lift method is best for me?
During your consultation, our doctors can discuss each available method and also which treatment will deliver you the best possible results. A Surgical Brow Lift such as the iGuide Brow Lift will achieve dramatic and youthful results without the downtime of a traditional Brow Lift. The Non Surgical Option is suitable for patients who want an improvement in the area without the downtime associated with a surgical procedure, but have realistic expectations of the results they can achieve.
Brow Lift locations
Your initial Brow Lift consultation can be undertaken at one of our cosmetic clinics in Double Bay; Sydney, Deakin; Canberra, North Adelaide ; Adelaide or Benowa; Gold Coast.
Do not use this website as a substitute for medical advice or self or other diagnosis. Seek the advice of a medical practitioner.
The examples, predictions, and results offered on this website vary from individual to individual. Results take time. They can be seen in as little as 6 weeks. This time may vary considerably depending on each individual. 6 weeks is a typical example. Results are effected by a number of factors, predominantly the way in which a patient follows instructions post surgery and the manner in which the patient behaves generally post surgery. Diet and exercise play an important part in the health and well being of a patient and in the maintenance of their body shape. Results will also vary purely based on the general make up of each patient and whether they have had surgery previously.