Ultraformer | Sydney
The Ultraformer promotes non-surgical face lifting and skin tightening to a number of problem areas, including the face, neck, body, legs and arms. It uses focused Ultrasound energy to stimulate new collagen production to tighten and lift the skin. It uses very similar technology to ultherapy but is a less painful and cheaper procedure.
What does the Ultraformer do?
- Improve the shape of the jaw and jowls
- Decrease the appearance of neck lines and wrinkles
- Lift drooping eyebrows and eyelids
- Lift and tighten loose skin on the body
How does it work?
Ultra former is a 25 – 45 minute treatment. During the Ultraformer treatment, low amounts of Micro-Focused Ultrasound energy are delivered into precise skin depths, without damaging the surface of the skin. The energy heats the targeted areas to 60-70°C, the ideal range to denature collagen and facilitate tissue contraction. This stimulates the body’s regenerative response, increasing collagen production through the dermal, deep dermal and SMAS layers to restore more youthful structure and a toned and tighter appearance to the skin.
What can you expect during the recovery period?
As Ultraformer is a non-invasive treatment there is no downtime.
- Your skin may appear red for a few hours after Ultraformer treatment.
- You may experience slight swelling, tingling or tenderness for a few days after treatment.
How much does it cost?
Prices for the treatment start from $800, with the average price being $1,200.
Is the Ultraformer treatment painful?
Ultraformer involves minimal treatment and recovery time, as well as significantly less discomfort than a surgical face-lift.
How long do thhe results last?
The effects of the Ultraformer treatment can be seen immediately and will improve over time. The final result takes around 90 days to appear and will last up to 1 year or more. A second treatment may be required and can be done 2 – 3 months after your first treatment.
Are there any complications?
- Temporary nerve inflammation will resolve in a few days or weeks.
- There is a slight risk of a burn to the skin. Both a burn and any scarring will respond to medical treatment.
For more info or to book an appointment contact our Sydney clinic today.