Breast Lift Surgery is a procedure designed to address sagging skin and loss of volume to the breasts.
Unlike a traditional Breast Augmentation (that creates fullness and breast volume), a Breast Lift procedure includes the excess skin being cut away from above, below and around the nipple and areola. The skin will be stretched taut when re-joined.
Cosmos Clinic offers two treatment options: Vaser Liposuction Breast Reduction/Lift or the Mastopexy. For a substantial lift we advise Mastopexy (traditional surgical lift) with our plastic surgeon. For a moderate lift in women with good skin we advise the Vaser Liposuction Breast Reduction and Lift.
Breast Lift Costs
Vaser Liposuction Breast Reduction prices vary depending on your overall situation and expectations.
Vaser Liposuction Breast Reduction prices start from $5,500
Breast Lift Before & AftersView All Before & After
*Results may vary from patient to patient.
**All photos are of patients from Cosmos Clinic, and all ‘after’ images are taken 6 weeks post operation.
Breast Lift Videos
Vaser Lipo Breast Reduction and Lift
- A cosmetic surgery more suitable for ladies with tight and thick skin
- Performed under light sedation and local anaesthesia
- Patients can resume normal activities in 2-3 days
- Full results visible in 3-6 months
- A surgical procedure more suitable for ladies with thin skin who have completed their families
- Performed under general anaesthesia
- Approximately 2 hour procedure, in hospital
- 3 possible scar patterns post surgery