Breast Augmentation – Sydney & Canberra
Considering Breast Augmentation? Talk to the team at Cosmos Clinic for a caring and understanding approach…
Breast augmentation, is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast. Some of the reasons for breast augmentation include:
- Enhance the body contour for women who feel their breast size may be too small.
- Restore breast volume due to weight loss or following pregnancy.
- Achieve better symmetry when breasts are moderately disproportionate in size and / or shape.
- Improve the shape of breasts that are sagging or have lost firmness, often used with a breast lift procedure.
- Provide a breast contour when a breast has been removed or disfigured to treat breast cancer.
- Improve breast appearance where a breast has been disfigured due to trauma or an abnormality.
The Best Candidates for Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation can enhance your appearance and your self-confidence, but it won’t necessarily change your looks to match your ideal image, or cause other people to treat you differently. Before you decide to have surgery, think carefully about your expectations and discuss them with your surgeon.
The best candidates for breast augmentation are women who are looking for improvement in the way they look. If you’re physically healthy and realistic in your expectations, you may be a good candidate.
What type of Breast Augmentations are there?
Breast Augmentation Costs & Prices
Breast Augmentation costs and prices vary widely depending on your overall situation and expectations and your initial consultation is $200. In most cases, breast augmentations will cost between $9,500 to $12,500 with no hidden fees including theatre and anesthetic costs.
Breast Augmentation Locations
Your initial Breast Augmentation procedures consultation can be undertaken at our clinic in Double Bay, Sydney or our clinic in Deakin, Canberra.