Cost of Liposuction Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide & Gold Coast
The cost of Vaser liposuction varies depending on a number of factors. Talk to the team at Cosmos Clinic about which procedure would suit you and how much it would cost…
At cosmos we charge a base price for one area of liposuction with an additional cost for each additional area. The cost of this base price will depend on quite a few variables:
- What method of liposuction is used. Vaser liposuction base price starts from $4,000. Vaser Hi Definition Liposuction starts at $10,000.
- Number of areas being treated – treating more than one area at the same time will save on anaesthesia and theatre costs. To clarify though, there is a maximum amount of fat that can be removed; Each additional area is on average $1,750 for Vaser liposuction.
- The amount of fat to be removed. As a general rule, the more fat removed, the longer the surgery, the higher the cost.
- Whether the fat is fibrous (e.g. in man boobs, or people who have had previous liposuction). The presence of fibrous fat requires more time for the procedure and will increase the price.
- The area to be treated. Some areas are more difficult to treat, such as the calves, ankles and front of thighs. These areas will cost $6,600.
- Starts From: $4,000.
- Additional Area: On average between $1,750 – $2,500 depending on the size of the area.
Vaser Hi Def Liposuction
- To carve out abdominal definition : From $10,000
- Additional Area: on average $2,000 depending on the size of the area.
It is important to remember to go with a surgeon who has had extensive experience in liposuction procedures and that the cheapest deal is not always the best deal. A poorly performed liposuction can be riddled with complications and the saving will not be worth the aftermath.
At Cosmos Clinic, our surgeons have performed over 10,000 liposuction procedures in the last 8 years and are specialised in the field of liposuction procedures. Please contact us today for more information on the cost of liposuction for you!