A Non-Surgical Eyelid Lift (or non-surgical blepharoplasty) is a non-invasive procedure that utilises a Plasma Generator to lift the upper eyelid and treat wrinkles and darkness around the eyes. The machine is a non-surgical alternative to a traditional blepharoplasty that normally requires cutting through skin. The plasma generator machine can be used to treat baggy upper eyelids, wrinkles underneath the eyes, and also various skin conditions and concerns (such as ageing, acne, rosacea, scarring and moles).
The Plasma Generator can effectively tighten loose upper eyelid skin, can treat under eye bags and wrinkles, as well as reduce the appearance of dark circles.
*Results may vary from patient to patient.
**All photos are of patients from Cosmos Clinic, and all ‘after’ images are taken 6 weeks post operation.
Non-Surgical Eyelid Lift Videos
2018's Biggest Cosmetic Trends: The Brazilian Butt Lift and Non-Surgical Eyelid Lift
NEW! Non-Surgical Eyelid Lift at Cosmos Clinic Sydney
Non-Surgical Eyelid Lift Costs
The Non-Surgical Eyelid Lift prices vary depending on your overall situation and expectations.
- Upper Eyelid Lift: $750 – $990
- Lower Eyelid Wrinkle Treatment: $750 – $990
- Crow’s Feet (Side of Eyes): $400
- Top Lip (Smokers’ Lines): $550 – $750
- Bottom Lip Area and Marionette Lines: $450
- Skin Rejuvenation, Acne, Rosacea and Pigmentation: $350 – $500
- Mole Removal, Skin Tags and Scars: $250 – $400