A Brow Lift (also known as a forehead lift) is a specific lift surgery targeted at smoothing out forehead lines, creating symmetrical eyebrows, and tightening loose, excess skin of the upper face.
Brow Lift Costs
Brow Lift treatment prices vary depending on your overall situation, expectations and treatment option selected.
As a guide:
- iGuide Brow Lift prices start from $6,000
- Initial consultation is between $120 – $220
*Results may vary from patient to patient.
**All photos are of patients from Cosmos Clinic, and all ‘after’ images are taken 6 weeks post operation.
Non Surgical Options
- Injectable Muscle Relaxants and/or Dermal Fillers
- The shape of the brow is determined by the site of injection
- Is basically a painless “walk in/walk out” procedure
- Mimics the results of a minimally invasive brow lift surgery, but results are temporary
- iGuide Brow Lift and Endoscopic Surgical Brow Lift
- The iGuide Brow Lift is a minimally invasive walk-in walk-out treatment and doesn’t have the downtime of a traditional brow lift
- The iGuide Brow Lift is performed under mild sedation and local anaesthetic.
- Return to normal activities within 2-3 days
- Provides visible and real results through a gentle procedure, without cutting the skin. There is minimal bruising and scarring which will resolve within 1-2 weeks. You might also experience puffy eyes for about 1 week*.
- The Endoscopic Brow Lift is a plastic surgery performed by our plastic surgeon.
- Is carried out under general anaesthetic to minimise pain during the cosmetic surgery and most commonly involves an overnight stay (as recovery time).
- The final expected result will be visible within a few months.
- Main complication is a temporary decreased sensation in the forehead with slight swelling.