Cost of Liposuction - The basics
At Cosmos Clinic we charge a base price for one area of liposuction with an additional cost for each additional area. The cost of this base price will depend on quite a few variables:
- What method of liposuction is used: Vaser Liposuction base price starts from $4,000. Vaser Hi Definition Liposuction starts at $10,000
- Number of areas being treated: Treating more than one area at the same time will save on anaesthesia and theatre costs. To clarify though, there is a maximum amount of fat that can be removed; Each additional area is on average $1,750
- The amount of fat to be removed: As a general rule, the more fat that is removed, the longer the surgery and the higher the cost
- Whether or not the fat is fibrous: The presence of fibrous fat requires more time and will subsequently increase the price (e.g. in man boobs, or people who have had previous liposuction)
- The area to be treated. Some areas are more difficult to treat, such as the calves, ankles and front of thighs. Costs for these areas start from $6,600
- Starts From: $4,000
- Additional Area: On average between $1,750 - $2,500 depending on the size of the area
Vaser Hi Def Liposuction
- Starts from $10,000
- Additional Area: are charged on an average $2,000 per area depending on the size of the area
Why choose Cosmos Clinic?
It is important to choose a surgeon with extensive experience in liposuction procedures and that the cheapest deal is not always the best deal. A poorly performed liposuction can be riddled with complications and the saving will not be worth the aftermath.
At Cosmos Clinic, our surgeons have performed over 15,000 liposuction procedures in the last 10 years and are specialised in the field. Please contact us today for more information on the cost of liposuction for you!