Hand Rejuvenation – Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide & Gold Coast
Ageing hands can be made to look better with Hand Rejuvenation treatments…
Some quick facts about Hand Rejuvenation
- For texture and colouring of your hands we use Lasers, PRP and promote daily skin care.
- For volume loss we use Dermal Fillers (lasts for about 2 years) and Fat Transfer.
Our hands are one of the most hardworking parts of our bodies and tend to age quite quickly as a result.
Improving the skin’s texture and colouring is possible with the following treatment options:
- Lasers – can help remove pigmentation and redness.
- PRP – can help thicken thin skin.
- Daily skin care – can help restore glow to the skin.
For more information on each treatment, click on the respective links.
Volume loss in the hands can be addressed with the following treatment options:
- Dermal Fillers – are great at restoring volume to the hands for about 2 years. Large volumes of Dermal Filler (Usually 2-4 mls) are required for optimal results.
- Fat Transfer – taking fat from another area of the body and injecting into the hands can give long lasting improvement to address volume loss in the hands.