ACT COVID-19 UPDATE
Cosmos Clinic Canberra will be reopening for all appointments, cosmetic medical and surgical procedures on Friday 15th October.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Patients and visitors will be asked a set of screening questions (based on the ACT Health Facilities Screening Tool) prior to entering the clinic. Any patients who do not meet screening criteria will have their appointments/procedures rescheduled.
- Patients are requested to attend their appointments alone where possible
- Please bring a surgical mask with you as patients and visitors are required to wear these while in the clinic, unless a medical exemption applies and is provided to staff on arrival. Patients who arrive without a mask or with a cloth mask will be provided with a surgical mask to wear while at the clinic.
- We require you to check in via the Check in CBR app on arrival
- All Cosmos Clinic Canberra staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Social distancing measures are in place and hand hygiene stations are available throughout the facility