Anti Wrinkle Injections Information | Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide & Gold Coast
Some quick facts on Anti Wrinkle Injections
- Anti Wrinkle Injections are designed to relax various muscles that can cause wrinkles on the face;
- Commonly used on: forehead lines, smile lines (round the eyes) and the frown lines as well as eyebrow lifting;
- Other useful applications are reducing excessive sweating (hyperhydrosis), jawline shaping, neck lines and a downward smile, calf contouring and general facial rejuvenation;
- The results kick in after 3-5 days, and last 3-4 months in most cases;
- Anti Wrinkle Injections have been used for over 20 years and are both safe and effective;
- Commonly dermal fillers are used in combination with Anti Wrinkle Injections to achieve optimal results in facial rejuvenation.
Why can wrinkles and lines appear?
Frown lines (wrinkles between the eyebrows), crow’s feet (wrinkles around the eyes) and forehead lines (wrinkles in the forehead) appear because of persistent small muscle contractions. Wrinkles that are caused by persistent small muscle contractions can be treated with Injectable Muscle Relaxants.
In addition to treating wrinkles what other areas are Anti Wrinkle Injections effective in?
- Eyebrow lifts: creates a more symmetrical appearance to eyebrows and helps to raise heavy brows;
- Jawline contouring: used in this area to slim and elongate square jaws;
- Neck lines: used to remove unsightly neck bands;
- Calf contouring: used to slim and contour bulky calf muscles; and
- Excessive sweating: reduces sweating in areas such as the underarms, hands and feet.
When can I get back to normal activities?
You can resume normal activities straight away, however we advise you not to massage your face for 24 hours after having the injections.
Is it safe?
Yes, Anti Wrinkle Injections have been used for over 20 years in both cosmetic and therapeutic treatments without any reported long issue. In fact, Anti Wrinkle Injections are commonly used in higher dosages to treat children with cerebral palsy to reduce muscle spasms, lazy eye(s) and excessive sweating.
What is my next step?
Your initial Anti Wrinkle Injection consultation can be undertaken at one of our cosmetic clinics in Double Bay – Sydney, Deakin – Canberra, North Adelaide – Adelaide or Benowa – Gold Coast. To book an appointment for Anti Wrinkle Injections or any of the treatments that we offer please contact Cosmos Clinic.