2014 Scholarship Opportunity for Sydney Students
Cosmos Clinic is one of the most reputable cosmetic surgery clinics in Australia with locations in Sydney, Canberra and Adelaide. The amount of people undergoing cosmetic procedures has never been higher and having a talented pool of medical professionals to keep up with the growing demand is most important.
Studying medicine or a course in health can be one of the most expensive and time consuming fields of study someone could undertake. Living as a student in Sydney is hard enough.
The Cosmos Clinic Scholarship can help students pay for costly textbooks or other expenses incurred while studying. It could also compensate for clinical hours or additional study that can take up precious hours working in a casual job.
What does the Cosmos Clinic Scholarship provide?
5 x $1,000AUD bursaries are offered to those studying medicine or a health related course in Sydney. Awarded students also have the chance to come in to the Cosmos Clinic in Sydney and learn from the most skilled professionals in the field.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible for the Cosmos Clinic Scholarship if you are a high achieving student based in Sydney. The following courses are accepted for the scholarship:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Doctor of Clinical Surgery
- Master of Surgery
- Master of Advanced Medicine
- Master of Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Surgical Sciences
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Diploma of Cosmetic Medicine
- Diploma of Cosmetic Nursing
- Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science
What is the application process?
- Provide a reference from your lecturer, tutor or course coordinator
- Show an official transcript or record of recent results
- Submit a ONE page document explaining why you deserve the scholarship and how it would benefit your career aspirations, including any circumstances of personal hardship.
When is the deadline?
To apply please click on the following link:
Students must submit the application before March 31st 2014. Late applicants will not be accepted.