Cost of Liposuction Sydney, Canberra & Adelaide
The Cost of Liposuction depends on a number of factors. Talk to the team at Cosmos Clinic about which procedure would suit you and how much it would cost…
Liposuction can be performed on nearly every part of the body where fat exists. Arms, Female Breasts (Breast Reduction), Male Breasts (Man Boobs), Chin, Face, Neck, Stomach (upper and lower), Thighs (inner, outer, frontal), Knees, Calves, Ankles , Buttocks, Hips and Underarms. There are also various technologies from ultrasound, to bodyjet and non-invasive forms. Depending on your body and goals, the best and most suitable technology will vary from person to person.
The cost of Liposuction will depend on quite a few variables:
What affects the Cost of Liposuction?
- The amount of fat to be removed. As a general rule, the more fat removed, the longer the surgery, the higher the cost;
- Whether the fat is fibrous (e.g. in man boobs, or people who have done extensive exercise). The presence of fibrous fat requires more time for the procedure and will increase the price;
- Surgeon Experience;
- Number of areas being treated – treating more than one area at the same time will save on anaesthesia and theatre costs. To clarify though, there is a maximum amount of fat that can be removed;
- Liposuction Type – There are numerous liposuction techniques on the market today (eg, Tumescent, Ultrasonic, Vaser). Each apply different technologies and given whether the surgeon is using the latest in technology, will add to the cost of liposuction;
- Geographic Location; and
- Whether liposuction is combined with Skin Tightening techniques.
Some liposuction procedures are subject to a Medicare rebate. For further information on this, you can contact our clinic.
What is the general price range?
At Cosmos Clinic, we are the only clinic in Australia to offer all forms of Liposuction technologies, meaning we have the ability to best meet your expectations.
As a general rule, our prices start from $3,300, with an average price of one area being $4,400. This is inclusive of all theatre and anaesthetic costs. Liposuction can also be combined with Laser Skin Tightening. This option is beneficial if the quality of your skin has been compromised, and may not bounce back due to a loss of collagen. When combined with Liposuction, Laser skin tightening starts from $1,750 per area.
It is important to remember to go with a surgeon who has had extensive experience in liposuction procedures and that the cheapest deal is not always the best deal. A poorly performed liposuction can be riddled with complications and the saving will not be worth the aftermath. At Cosmos Clinic, our surgeons perform more liposuction procedures than any other clinic in Australia per year.