Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping – Sydney, Canberra & Adelaide
Non-surgical Nose Reshaping is possible with the use of Dermal Fillers
Non-surgical Nose Reshaping, also known as Non-surgical Rhinoplasty or Non-Surgical Nose Job, is a procedure that uses dermal fillers to achieve reshaping of the nose without surgery. Some reasons for considering nose reshaping without surgery:
- A flat bridge – dermal fillers can be used to create a subtle increase in height.
- Slightly crooked or off centre nose.
- Camouflage a bump or hook on the bridge of the nose.
- To balance the size of the nose in comparison with other facial features.
- To refine an asymmetrical nose.
- To refine the nose shape or size following surgical rhinoplasty.
- To achieve improvement in other minor concerns with the nose.
Non Surgical Nose Reshaping procedure
Nose reshaping involves removing small bumps or adding volume to the nose without the need for surgical intervention. By injecting dermal fillers into the target zone, making subtle yet noticeable changes to the nose is possible with very little downtime, minimal swelling and instant results.
Is a Non-Surgical Nose Job for me?
Many patients with minor or less severe irregularities of the nose can have non-surgical reshaping of their nose with a dermal filler injection, without the need to undergo invasive surgery. The non-surgical rhinoplasty avoids the risks of surgery and has no effect on nasal breathing as it only involves the injection of substances into the skin. The procedure is very precise and detailed adjustments to the nasal contouring can be achieved.
Nose Job Reshaping Locations
Your initial nose reshaping consultation can be undertaken our Cosmetic Clinic in Double Bay, Sydney or our Cosmetic Clinic in Deakin, Canberra.