Neck Lift Laser Treatment / iGuide Neck Lift | Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide & Gold Coast
Is Neck Lift Surgery a thing of the past? Get the latest Neck Lift treatment using state of the art technology.
Some quick facts about Neck Lift
Laser Neck Lift
- Suitable for patients with small amounts of loose skin and fatty pockets in the neck.
- The procedure involves the use of an ultra-thin laser fibre which helps to contract collagen and elastin fibres, whilst melting small fatty deposits. There is no need to cut skin off.
- The laser neck lift procedure is carried out under local anaesthesia and lasts about 1 hour. Patients can resume normal activities in 1-2 days and the swelling will subside in 3-7 days.
- Constant improvements are visible during the following 6 to 12 weeks.
- Prices start from $4,000 including all theatre and anaesthetic costs.
IGuide Neck Lift
- Suitable for patients with larger amounts of loose skin and fatty pockets in the neck.
- It is a minimally invasive day procedure which uses sutures placed under the skin in a shoelace pattern in order to tighten the skin of neck and jowls.
- The IGuide Neck Lift procedure is carried out under light sedation and local anaesthesia. Patients can resume normal activities in 2-3 days.
- Prices start from $7,500 including all theatre and anaesthetic costs.
Turkey necks and double chins can make us look overweight and older than we really are. Until recently, the only solution has been to go under the knife. At Cosmos Clinic, our doctors offer two effective Neck Lift options to remove the turkey neck appearance:
- Laser Neck Lift; Suitable for patients with small amounts of loose skin and fatty pockets in the neck; or
- iGuide Neck Lift; Suitable for patients with moderate to severe amounts of loose skin and fatty pockets around the neck.
In some circumstances, the doctor may suggest the patient undertake a combination of both procedures, in the event the patient suffers from both severe loose skin and fatty pockets.
For information on the iGuide Neck Lift click on this link. For the Laser Neck Lift procedure, continue reading.
Laser Neck Lift Procedure
The latest in laser technology is turning back the clock on Neck Lift surgery. Now you can have a 30-minute walk in/walk out procedure, without the ugly scar!
This “Laser Neck Lift” is a new procedure allowing men and women to remove their “Double Chin” without the need to remove excess skin. The Laser Neck Lift uses Laser skin tightening to remove small fatty deposits whilst tightening and improving the quality of the surrounding skin.
What does the procedure involve?
This new technology involves the use of an ultra-thin laser fibre that is placed just below the surface of the skin. The laser energy heats up the all-important “collagen and elastin” fibres causing them to contract, whilst melting small fatty deposits. Results continue to improve over the following 6 to 12 weeks. You will see significant improvement to the overall skin quality without the need to cut skin off. For a real-life case scenario, watch the video links below:
The video shows a patient under a light sedation with the neck numbed by a local anaesthetic solution. A tiny incision is made at the corner of the neck, and under the chin. The laser fibre is passed under the skin to melt the fat and heat up the collagen fibres.
The major advantage of this Neck Lift Laser Treatment is that it eliminates fat deposits whilst tightening your skin at the same time.
After Your Neck Lift Treatment
The Neck Lift Treatment takes about 1 hour and is carried out under local anaesthesia. Consequently, it is considered a safe procedure with minimal side effects. After the treatment, patients can usually get back to their routine activities within a day or two. You will have swelling for about 3 to 7 days with minimal bruising, although this may vary from patient to patient. You will need to wear a garment for 3 days full time and then another 7 days part time.
The Ideal Candidate for the Neck Lift Treatment
The ideal candidate for a Neck Lift is an individual currently enjoying good health, with an average body weight who simply cannot remove the stubborn fat deposits in and around the neck. With this Neck Lift Treatment, fat deposits that are resistant to planned diets and workouts can be successfully removed.
For patients that suffer solely from loose skin around the neck area, the iGuide procedure is more suitable.
Neck Lift Cost
Neck Lift costs and prices vary widely depending on your overall situation and expectations. The initial consultation is $150 to $220 with one of our medical team members. As a guide, Neck Lift prices start from $3,300 including all theatre and anaesthetic costs.
Neck Lift Treatment Locations
Your initial Neck Lift Treatment consultation can be undertaken at one of our cosmetic clinics in Double Bay, Sydney; Deakin, Canberra; North Adelaide, Adelaide; or Benowa on the Gold Coast.
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Cosmos Clinic today.