Laser Lipolysis – Sydney, Canberra & Australia-wide
Considering Laser Lipolysis? Talk to the team at Cosmos Clinic for a caring and understanding approach…
Laser Lipolysis is a surgical procedure to reduce localised fat deposits, tighten the skin and give the body a refreshed and youthful appearance. Some of the reasons for considering Laser Lipolysis may include:
- Reducing fat deposits and improving the texture and appearance of skin in smaller problem areas of the body resistant to exercise and diet.
- Increased recovery times as the surgery is less invasive, only requires a local anesthetic and smaller incisions are made with minimal scarring, bleeding or bruising.
- The risks and side effects associated with Laser Lipolysis are less than with traditional liposuction.
- It is a permanent treatment as the fat cells will be permanently destroyed by the laser treatment.
- Increasing body acceptance, self confidence and self esteem as a result of the Laser Lipolysis treatment.
What is Laser Lipolysis?
Laser Lipolysis is growing in popularity as a procedure for the tummy, arms, male breasts, hips and outer thighs as well as smaller areas of the body such as redefining the jaw line, neck and chin area. It carries fewer risks as traditional liposuction and is a less invasive surgical procedure requiring fewer incisions and resulting in less scarring.
Good candidates for Laser Lipolysis are generally the same as those undergoing liposuction. They must be in good health, be in the average to normal weight scale and have areas of concern that are resistant to diet and exercise. Laser Lipolysis results in a natural looking body shape in a shorter period of time than traditional liposuction.
The body sculpting treatment can be performed as a ‘walk in walk out’ procedure using only a local anesthetic with minimum side effects. The duration of the cosmetic surgery largely depends on the area(s) to be treated. The surgeon will be able to give you a better estimation of the surgery time.
The advantages of Laser Lipolysis are that it a permanent treatment that eliminates fat deposits, tightens your skin and guarantees the best body contouring results within a short span of time. As the recovery time is also quicker than liposuction, you can resume normal activities a day or two after surgery.
Laser Lipolysis for the right candidate is a way to reduce and minimise fat deposits concentrated on areas of fat in the inner thighs, abdomen, knees and ankles, chin and arm area. The popularity of the procedure lies in the quick recovery time, minimal scarring and less risks associated with the procedure. However, for patients who require larger removal of larger amounts of fat or to tighten loose skin over a larger area, traditional liposuction may be still the best option.